Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Learnerz

Today I got my Ls! Which sounds like a minor achievement, especially for a twenty three year old. However, It's the first step in my journey into (slightly) Becoming An Adult. What was less adultish was the fact that I rocked up on time, only to realise that when you do these things you need to bring documentation and IDs and shiz. For reals, this stuff is hard. So I literally had to get the first tram home, grab the passport etc and run back again. The woman at the counter said it would be fine as long as I didn't take too long, and I was like, "I have to take public transport, I don't have a car." NO SHIT. Anyway.

This was my good luck outfit. It totally worked.


This is my hair bow that I made from Marlena's tutorial on Rookie. She is one of my very favourite bloggers and her tutorials are so simple! It was so easy to make I made another one straight away. Then my sewing machine broke and I couldn't be bothered.


I am suuuper happy with these tights I bought at a market stall on Sunday. They're from the Melbourne brand OKOK and they're usually like twenty bucks each. I got three pairs in pastel pink, pastel blue and pastel green for ten bucks. For reals. I'm wearing the pink ones in the photo; because of the quality they look white but they are awesome irl.

Lastly, another crappy example photo of something I am so super serial about right now:


Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Ransom!!!! IT IS ACTUALLY MAGIC. Irl it is the shiniest, sparkliest, purplest eye pencil I have ever used. I feel like an actual fairy. That photo does it minus ten amounts of justice. I had to order it on Ebay because you can't buy it in Australia. I have never been into makeup before but I've suddenly had that epiphany most people have at fourteen: if you know about it, you can get the good stuff and look kewl! Late AGAIN. Better late than never I suppose.

That is all.



Top: Dangerfield, skirt: H&M, tights: OKOK, shoes: kmart

No comments:

Post a Comment